The following positions are posted for the 2017/18 school year:
Secondary Social Studies/Physical Education Teacher – Full Time
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university and a successful student teaching record.
- Must have a valid Michigan secondary teaching certificate (6-12) with MB (Physical Education) endorsement.
- Preferred candidate will also have either a RX (Social Studies) or CX (Social Science) secondary (6-12) endorsement.
- Must meet state and federal highly qualified teacher requirements for secondary education.
- Have knowledge of the growth and development of secondary aged children.
- Willing to work cooperatively with other teachers and staff as necessary.
- Willing to implement technology as an instructional tool.
- Knowledge and experience using both learning targets and formative assessments as instructional tools.
Interested applicants must apply in writing to:
Aaron Gaffney, Superintendent
9467 Park Street
Ellsworth, Michigan 49729
Phone: (231) 588-2544
Fax: (231) 588-6183
Or apply online at: https://tinyurl.com/mncwkoa
Deadline: Friday, May 12 2017
The Ellsworth Community School Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic, (collectively, “Protected Classes”) in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. The following person is designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies of the District or to address any complaint of discrimination: Superintendent, 9467 Park Street, Ellsworth, Michigan, 49729; (231) 588-2544.